thrive school traditional financial plan
Thrive School's Traditional Financial Plan is for those students who are not enrolled at Southeastern University because they have met the "special circumstances" criteria.
This program fee for students not enrolled at SEU is $6,000 for the year.
Below, you can select one of two options to pay your Thrive School program fee:
- A one-time full tuition payment of $6,000 due by August 1st.
- Automatic three payments of $2,000 each due August 1, 2018, November 1, 2018, and February 1, 2019.
Note the following payment terms:
This payment is not tax-deductible. This payment is only refundable if the student decides to no longer attend Thrive School, notifies Thrive School leadership, and vacates their housing arrangement. The refundable amount are as follows:
- Leave on or before July 31 = $6,000 Refund
- Leave on or before October 31 = $4,000 Refund
- Leave on or before January 31 = $2,000 Refund
- Leave on or after February 1 = $0 Refund
If a payment is not successfully completed on the scheduled day, the student will be considered on probation, which will cause them to miss certain activities or events. If the payment has not been completed after 14 days, the student will be dismissed, and any previously paid tuition will not be refunded.