Please complete the application below to request to be an Intern Director for Thrive School students.
Questions? Email Cheyne Davidson
STEPS TO BEING AN INTERN DIRECTOR
1. Meet intern director qualifications
2. Fill out an application
3. Attend intern director training
4. Attend intern director meet and greet event
5. Interview interested candidates
6. Receive your new interns
7. Stay in contact with Thrive School about internships throughout the year
INTERN DIRECTOR QUALIFICATIONS
One year on staff at Bayside.
Permission from your campus pastor or direct supervisor.
Title of pastor or ministry director (see Thrive School for special circumstances).
A desire to develop the next generation of leaders.
Thank you for your interest in pouring into Thrive School Students!
Intern Director applications for 2018 are currently closed. The 2019 application will be here, once accepting new applications.