THRIVE SCHOOL ENROLLMENT TERMS
Congratulations on your acceptance to Thrive School! Once your I'm In Form is successfully received, we will consider you officially enrolled for the next Thrive School start date, in good faith, pending your (the student's) completion of these remaining items:
- I'm In Form completed with your commitment to attending Thrive School
- Acceptance and signing of the Student Code of Conduct
- Signing of Liability Release, by you if you're over 18, or a legal guardian if you're under 18
- Signing of Photo Release, by you if you're over 18, or a legal guardian if you're under 18
- Host Home Survey
- Enrollment in Southeastern University, totaling at least 6 units per semester, unless you've already earned a Bachelor's degree. You must be enrolled before your Thrive School Move-In date for classes during the upcoming Fall semester.
It's easier than it sounds - we just wanted to clearly lay out your next steps from the start.